March 07, 2018

God close the door, so that he can prepare us for the new journey: Sunaina Shukla

Soda Water Productions's comedy drama Kunwara Hai Par Humara Hai went off-air because of the channel revamp. Sunaina Shukla, who played Pammo's character said, she is going to miss shooting for the show.

She got upset when she came to know about the abrupt closure of her show, when contacted she said, "Everything in life has a purpose and when that purpose is fulfilled that thing goes away. I got emotional when I came to know that our show is going off-air, but I firmly believe God close the door, so that he can prepare us for the new journey. "

Sunaina, who earlier did the shows like Chandrakanta, Sankat Mochan Hanumaan, Ajab Gajab - Ghar Jamai and Baal Krishna etc further added, "It was a wonderful experience shooting for the show. The cast and crew were so friendly and warm-hearted, that we became like family while shooting. I am terribly going to miss them all."

Now that the show has ended, what kind of roles Sunaina is looking forward to? She replied, "As an actor, I don't want to restrict myself to only a certain type of roles. I am open to explore new horizons, but if given a chance I would like to play lively and colorful characters."

No comments:

Post a Comment