November 20, 2017

Namish Taneja meets 51 fans across the country

Namish Taneja, who is currently seen in 'Ikyawann' has come up with an innovative idea to promote his show. The actor is now on a mission to meet his Ikyawann (51) die-hard fans across the globe.

The actor is not a tech savvy and is not so active on social media. However, he always tries his best to keep his fans posted via networking sites.


Namish said, "Instead of interacting on Facebook and whatsapp, I would rather prefer to meet my near and ones. My adorable fans, whom I consider as my extended family have always showered me with unconditional love and affection. I sometimes feel bad, because I couldn't interact with them on a regular basis. To overcome this guilt, I have decided to take a tour across India and I am going to meet 'at least' 51 fans. I ensure that I will make them happy through face-to-face meeting. I am also planning to make a video call to a few fans, who are not in India."

No comments:

Post a Comment