August 07, 2017

Shruti Bisht tied rakhi to her on-screen brothers..

Shruti Bisht, who is playing bubbly Mishti in &TV's Vani Rani tied the Rakhi to her on-screen brothers Rahulram Manchanda, Jitendra Nokewal and Jatin Bhardwaj. Shruti Bisht, who is playing bubbly Mishti in &TV's Vani Rani tied the Rakhi to her on-screen brothers Rahulram Manchanda, Jitendra Nokewal and Jatin Bhardwaj. In turn they make their on-screen sister feel special and pampered her with lots of chocolates and gifts in return.

When contacted Shruti said, "I don't have real brothers, every year I tie Rakhi to my cousin brother Bipin. This time I decided to tie the it on Rahulram, Jitendra and Jatin bhaiya. Although they are my reel brothers, but I consider them as my real brothers. They gave me lots of chocolates as a return gift."

Charming and macho Jitendra Nokewal, who plays flamboyant Adi in the show said, "I don't have a real sister, but I have a Rakhi sister Rukmini Chatterjee. She's the 'only; one who ties me Rakhi. As I had an early morning call time, and we are going to shoot till late night, so chances to meet Rukmini are bleak. I was a bit sad because of this, but Shruti came and turned my sadness into joy. I am really touched by her cute gesture."

"My sisters Romita and Rubina stay in Delhi and Sonipath. Because of work commitments, since last 5 years I couldn't meet them on Rakhi. Without fail, they send the Rakhi every year and my mom ties them on my wrist. This time my adorable on screen sister Shruti tied the thread. I'm feeling overwhelmed, because with each passing day I am getting close to my on-screen family," said suave and debonair Rahulram Manchanda, who earlier did the shows like Saraswatichandra, Ekk Nayi Pehchaan, Diya Aur Baati Hum and Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein.

Jatin Bhardwaj is playing the role of Sarthak in 'Vani Rani' was terribly missing his real sisters Garima and Mahima. He got emotional because of Shruti's impromptu to tie the Rakhi.  The handsome actor said, "My sisters are in Delhi. They had couriered the Rakhi and since morning I was wondering, who is going to tie it. I got really emotional when Shruti came in my vanity van and told me that she want to tie the Rakhi on my wrist."

No comments:

Post a Comment