August 23, 2017

Akash Gill saves child from ill-treating parents

Akash Gill, who is currently seen as an effeminate in 'Rishton Ka Chakravyuh' expressed anger at parents who were ill-treating their child because of his sissiness.

We heard, "Akash was waiting at a bus stop where he saw a boy who was being abused by his parents. They were calling him names like 'chhakka' because he was standing like a girl. Akash couldn't control himself and gave them a piece of advice."

When contacted Akash said, "I got really angry when I saw them threatening and abusing an innocent boy. I explained them why they should not abuse the kid, that too in the public place just because he was standing like a girl. Although, they strictly told me not to interfere as it was their personal matter, I threatened to expose their abusiveness towards their son. They got scared and apologised. However, I told them instead of apologizing to me they should say sorry to their son. His mother was in tears, when I told them, that the kid might experience severe low self-esteem and lack of self-confidence in the future, which will in turn increase the risk of suicidal thoughts."
"Irrespective of whether he is effeminate or masculine, he deserves love and care," Akash said.

No comments:

Post a Comment