June 23, 2017

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon actress Seema Azmi's nephew goes missing..

Actress Seema Azmi's nephew, 27 years old Vicky Kumar has reportedly gone missing.

When contacted, Seema said, "Vicky is mentally unstable and is in depression. Yesterday, I left for the shoot, while he was sleeping at home. When my mom called him, he didn't reply properly. After that we tried to call him several times, but the calls went unanswered. I requested the executive producer of my show to go and check on him. He told me that Vicky has left his phone at home. Since then, he has been missing. We have already lodged a missing complaint with Bangur Nagar police station. We are hoping to trace him soon."

For those uninitiated, Seema has acted in movies like, Chak De India, Aarakshan etc and will soon be seen Star Plus's upcoming show 'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3'.


-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment