June 29, 2017

Param Singh is one of the finest actor, says Saurabh Tiwari

The immensely talented actor  Param Singh, who is seen essaying the title role in Life OK’s show Ghulaam is not only winning the hearts of the audience, but has also secured a special place in the hearts of the show producer Saurabh Tiwari and his co-actors.


When actors are reported to use dupe for a fight sequence and difficult scene this television heartthrob does all the scenes by his own. Playing the intense character in the show, Param Singh has to do a lot of scenes which requires him to cry and this good looking actor cries without using glycerin and does all the fight sequence without using a dupe.

Producer Saurabh Tiwari, looks impressed with Param’s work as he shares, “Param is one of the finest and most disciplined actor I have ever worked with. For every complicated scene, the way he trains himself is remarkable.”

Pram Singh is not only a gentleman in reel life, but also real life says his co –star Ridheema Tiwari, “He is the nicest co-star that I have ever worked with.  He really respects women and will never cross his lines with anyone.  Apart from being a good actor he is a nicest human that I have ever come across and definitely my favorite on set.”

Talking to Param about the same he says, “I always strive to do the best I can. I like doing all the scenes on my own as it gives me self-satisfaction as an actor.”

No comments:

Post a Comment