May 15, 2017

Is Shah Rukh Khan-luck rubbing off on Evelyn Sharma?


And you thought only Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan had fans waiting for them outside their Bandra residences. Wait till you are surprised!

A week ago, the Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (YJHD) actress Evelyn Sharma was taken aback to find two fans from Punjab waiting for autographs and selfies outside her Bandra abode. When she was preparing to leave for a shoot, they walked up to her and told her they had been coming there from two days and standing below her building for a couple of hours to get a peek of the actress.

Evelyn didn't know how to react to her new-found fandom. "I am used to being mobbed at airports and at events. But this was something new for me," says the teeny-bopper. She happily posed for selfies and also checked with the security guard about the fan-claims. They turned out to be true.

But while Evelyn thought this would be a one-off thing, she is being surprised more than often. It seems, word has spread that Evelyn agrees for autographs and selfies and a bunch of fans have regularly begun gathering and waiting for her. At times, the fans want more!

Like one group didn't let go of Evelyn till she sang a line from her famous Sunny Sunny song from Yaariyan. On another day, some fans insisted she flick her eyes the way she did for Ranbir Kapoor in YJHD, while they shot a video for their social media.

"It's indeed flattering and sweet. I'm really happy that they all come by and click pictures with me. Sometimes it feels safer with fans around, knowing they have my back if anything happens to me. But at the same time it's a bit scary, as there are around 20 complete strangers around me. So I don't know whether I should look after myself or just be flattered about it," she wonders.

Evelyn will next be seen in a key role in Imtiaz Ali's next with Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma. What can we say but that, maybe some of SRK-luck has rubbed on to her. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment