February 19, 2017

'Jodha Akbar' fame Ravi Bhatia turned singer..

After doing an International superhero series 'Roro Jonggrang', actor Ravi Bhatia has added another feather in his cap. He will be soon seen showcasing his singing talent along with a famous Indonesian singing sensation Adila Fitri.

The dashing actor, who was last seen in 'Jodha Akbar' has recently recorded a trilingual music single in Indonesia. When quizzed what made him to record a music single, the actor elatedly said, "I always crave to do something new and explore myself. So, when I was approached to record the song, without giving a second thought I said yes. It feels really good when you get out of your comfort zone and push yourself to try new things."

It was initially a hip-hop song in Indonesian and English, in which Ravi added a Hindi tadka. Wasn't it difficult for him to memorize lyrics in a foreign language? He said, "Although I learned Indonesian, but it wasn't easy to remember the lyrics while recording. But somehow I managed to do it."

Ravi,
who has been a part of shows like 'Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi', 'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se' further added, "Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that one day I would record a song, that too in a foreign language. I am thrilled and right now I have tons of butterflies in my stomach."



No comments:

Post a Comment