January 24, 2017

Karan Sharma thinks he is destined to play lead role in Kaala Teeka..

Karan Sharma, who was last seen in Star Plus' 'Mohi' will be playing lead role in 'Kaala Teeka' post leap. Surprisingly, last year, Karan was approached to play the lead role in the same show, but at that time he couldn't do it.

Karan will be playing a Bihari guy, his father is a powerful and a Sarpanch. Unlike his father, he is not rude and negative. When contacted he said, "Last year, they approached me to play the lead role in Kaala Teeka. But at that time I couldn't do it, because I had an exclusive contract with the other channel. Although we have finished shooting for 'Mohi', but the show was on-air, that's why I had to let go the project. But as they say, we get what we are destined to. The makers of Kaala Teeka approached me again, after 1 year to play the lead role."

When quizzed, did he regret not taking the show, then, he said, "I don't have regrets, but yes, to be frank, I felt bad because I couldn't do the show the last time. But then I realized, its a blessing in disguise, I utilized the break to complete my personal commitments. I bought a house, got married and spend ample time with my better half and family. It would be difficult if I did the show at that time. Whatever happens, happens for good."

No comments:

Post a Comment