December 31, 2016

Ravi Bhatia turns knight in shining armor for Giaa Manek!

Giaa Manek, who won lots of accolades in India for perfectly portraying the role of docile Goli Bahu in Saath Nibhana Saathiya is nowadays immensely popular in Indonesia. The pretty actress recently went to the Jakarta, to attend the event and made a special appearance in the Indonesian shows.

Talking about her experience the mischievous genie of Sab TV's Jeannie Aur Juju said, "It was way better than what I imagined. The start itself was amazing, because right from the airport I had fans, who came to meet me. I shot for two series and two reality shows, and attended events at different places. Till now I have only worked in Indian TV serials, so it was an amazing experience to shoot for Indonesian shows, in which I delivered the dialogues in local language. I got an amazing feedback for my shows and I am looking forward to go there again."

It was a quite challenging for Giaa, because she didn't know a single word of Indonesian Bhasha and she was completely unaware what her co-stars were saying. Ravi Bhatia, who is in Indonesia from last one and a half year becomes her knight in shining armor and made her comfortable with the local language and helped her to get the right accent.

"I have seen his work and it was good to meet and shoot with him in a different country. He is not only a good actor, but also a sweet and a generous person," said Giaa.

She further added, "We were shooting for the same show. It was getting difficult for the people over there to translate the script from Indonesian language to English. Ravi was there with me as a translator and to explain with what accent I am supposed deliver the dialogues. I am really thankful to him and wish to work with him again."

When contacted, the hot-yet-suave Ravi Bhatia, who has made many girls go weak in the knees, said while winking, "All the crew, including out director doesn't understand English, so, I was like directing and helping her during the shoot. Ek Hindustani, dusre se Hindustan ke bahar mile toh help karna toh banta hii hai na?" Cute!! Isn't it?

"Giaa is a down-to-earth girl and was sweet to all while working. Everyone was praising her, even after she left. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting with her," said the Salim of Jodha Akbar.


1 comment:

  1. why jia is not doing any show in India????

    ReplyDelete