October 18, 2016

Karan Sharma to tie the knot on 16th November..

TV actor Karan Sharma secretly got engaged to singer-turned-actress Tiaara Kar in February last year. The duo are all set to take their relationship to the next level by tying the knot on 16th November.

Confirming the news Karan groom-to-be averred, "Yes, we will be getting married in November and currently I am busy in planning out all the functions. I am getting the jitters because the list of pending things instead of decreasing is piling on."

The actor, who earlier did shows like Mohi-Ek Khwab Ke Khilne Ki Kahani, Ekk Nayi Pehchaan, Pavitra Rishta, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Pyaar Ka Bandhan further added,"All the functions are going to take place in my hometown Dehradun as per our Gadwali and Tiaara's Bengali rituals. I am extremely excited and equally nervous as the D-day is getting closer, but I am ready to enter in this new phase of my life."

"I am over the moon at this moment and can't stop gushing," said Tiaara, who is one of the finalist of Indian Idol 5 made her acting debut with 'Yeh hai Aashiqui'.




No comments:

Post a Comment