September 15, 2016

#GanpatiVisarjan: Letter to Bappa..

Pyaare Bappa,

I soooo hate #GanpatiUtsav because of noise pollution and traffic jams, but you know na I love you from the core of my soul.

I know, being a GOD you neither arrives, nor leaves.  You have existed before time and will exist beyond. But its now time to say symbolic  #goodbye to you, with a grateful heart, I would like to say THANK YOU for staying with us for 10 days. Please take away all the negatives, miseries, jealousness, hate, ego, pains, sufferings and fill our heart with joy and happiness. Give us wisdom, so that instead of destroying this beautiful #MotherEarth we make it a better place and protect it from any further damage.

I have wrapped your favorite modak in an eco-friendly paper and tied it with your hand, eat it if you feel hungry during your journey.

Apne ghar wapas jaake hame bhool mat jaana, aur hame bhi yaad dilaate rehna ki hum insaan hai, aur hamaara kaam dharm majhab se pare hatkar, iss duniya ko thoda aur behtar, thoda aur khoobsurat banaana hai.

Apna khyaal rakhna, aur hum sabka bhi...Aur haa JALDI WAPAS AANA..

Aapka,
-K Himaanshu Shuklaa..

2 comments:

  1. aww sucha cute letter

    I just love the way u expressed ur feelings sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last line "APNA KHAYAAL RAKHNA AUR HAMAARA BHI" sounds very cute and innocent.

    ReplyDelete