September 12, 2016

Double celebration for Namish Taneja!!

Yesterday, it was a double celebration for dashing actor Namish Taneja, as he raised a toast to his birthday and it was time to bid farewell to 'Bappa'.

The actor, who is currently seen in Colors Swaragini thrown a small get together at his home, which was attended by family members and his co-stars Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar, Helly Shah, Alka Kaushal, Shalini Kapoor Sagar, Amar Sharma and Tarun Sharma.

"Coincidentally, my birthday and Ganpati Visarjan was on the same day. On one hand, I was quite happy and excited because it was my birthday and on the other hand, I was a bit sad as our beloved Bappa was going back to his home (only to come back next year)," says Namish.

Because of the Ganpati Visarjan at home, Namish couldn't manage to throw a birthday party, so he decided to organize a small get together. He said, "Birthdays are always special, but my family, friends and fans made it even more special with all their wonderful wishes. I am falling short of words to express my gratitude towards them."

No comments:

Post a Comment