August 16, 2016

My journey on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gave me an opportunity to challenge my limits: Gaurav Gera

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa this season is all about surprise packages, hotness quotients and pure dancing! The journey which started with some incredible acts and breath-taking performances leaving the judges and audiences in awe is now set for the first elimination of the season. And as the results are announced, it is the show’s unparalleled entertainer and surprise package – Chutki aka Gaurav Gera who has been announced as the first contestant to bid adieu to the dance floor!

While the ace comedian was on the show for a short duration, the amount of entertainment and humor that Chutki brought with her was unmatchable. Along with the comic timing Chutki was always seen putting in a great amount of effort into her performances.  Chutki’s determination, in fact, saw her trying newer and different dance forms, much to the judges’ delight. 

The third week, though, proved to be fatal for Chutki as her high heels got stuck in her skirt while she was performing salsa to 2015’s chart buster Gulabo, which in turn affected her performance and score significantly. But Chutki, as an ace performer, completed her act with the same level of confidence and energy, impressing the jury with her strong willpower.

Speaking on her  remarkable journey on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa…Hot Hai, Chutki aka Gaurav Gera said, “My journey on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa gave me an opportunity to challenge my limits. Even though I was a part of the show for a very short duration, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. This show has been a very different and unique experience for me, and I will treasure it for a lifetime. The competition has just begun; my best wishes are with everyone and may the best dancer win”.   

With the first elimination of this season, the remaining contestants are now amping up the competition levels. In a season that promises to be steaming with oomph, energy and passion, it will be interesting to see the contestants battling it out on the dance floor as they fight to emerge as the winner of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa…Hot Hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment