February 15, 2016

Though my stint in Khatron Ke Khiladi was very short, I am taking back a zillion memories : Yuvraj Walmiki

After a blockbuster Bollywood week comprising of drama, emotions, love and fear, it was again time to bid adieu to yet another daredevil khiladi. The third week eviction of Khatron Ke Khiladi- Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keeda brings another shock for the contestants as the toughest and only athlete Yuvraj Walmiki gets eliminated.

Coming from a hockey background, Yuvraj was always very vocal about his desire to work on TV show and films after retirement. Known for his team spirit, energy and calm nature Yuvraj was a favorite of all the contestants. He proved his worth in the very first episode by winning the car building rescue task with Faisal.

And then he along with Vivan Bhatena fought his biggest fear in the elimination stunt by sitting in a tub full of snakes. The player has not only impressed audience with his fearless attitude but has also been adored for his humble demeanor.

Talking about his experience Yuvraj Walmiki said- “Khatron Ke Khiladi was my first experience on television and it would definitely be the most memorable one. The adrenaline rush, fears, friends and the stunts have left me wanting for more from this amazing industry. Though my stint in the show was very short, I am taking back a zillion memories. The stunt that got me eliminated also helped me fight my biggest fear of snakes, so I go back stronger. I go back to the thing I love the most, Hockey but If given a chance I would love to showcase more of my talent on television. I hope to be a part of small screen again and wish for continuous love and support from the audience in future.

The upcoming episodes seems to only get tougher and much more competitive as we move on in the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment