February 29, 2016

Rupali Suri owns a HUNDRED pairs of shoes..

Cinderella would never have been married to Prince Charming if it wasn’t for those glass slippers and Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City had her share of shoes. There is no denying that women are fascinated with shoes. But most guys don’t even attempt to understand the profound relationship between a woman and her shoes.

For Gladrags MegaModel winner, television anchor, actress and event host Rupali Suri, shoes are much more than part of personality or attitude. "I have a fetish for them," she reveals.

ALSO READ : Fashionista Rupali Suri to debut with English film 'Dad…Hold My Hand'

"If I'd count my pairs, they may be around 100 to 105 by now. I own all kinds. I keep picking up shoes, bags and accessories like a collector. In a few years, I may need a separate house to stock all of it," she laughs.

Sure! Good clothes and shoes are investments for actors and fashion people. But Rupali also admits that getting her hands, or rather her feet, on some perfect fitting stilettos, is quite a task. She adds that apart from shoes, no girl should forget the accessory that further defines personality. "Keep a watch on those watches you wear. Good ones can go a long way in making style statements."

ALSO READ : Rupali Suri goes burlesque with Bottoms Up.

Her Hollywood style icon is J.Lo. "She styles herself with élan. Bollywood comes near with Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor."

So what are the brands Rupali can't do without? "Though my latest addition are Louis Vuitton pearl earrings, I never buy brands for the heck of it. I go for the ones which suit my tastes and often mix and match. Being happy with how I carry myself is a luxury I cherish." Atta girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment