December 01, 2014

Mumani get electrocuted in Qubool Hai..

Alka Kaushal, who is currently playing apprehensive Mumani in 4 Lions Films’ Qubool Hai on Zee TV will soon make an exit from the show.

According to our sources, “In the upcoming track, during the wedding sequence of Aahil (Karanvir Bohra), Mumani will die. There will be electrical short circuit at the venue. At that time, Mumani get electrocuted after she by mistake stepped on an electric wire.”

When contacted, the talented actress Alka, who impressed the audience with her touching negative streak confirmed that Mumani will breathe her last. "Yes my character will end in the show, I feel blessed to work with such amazing people. I will them all the best. I will surely miss my Qubool Hai team,” Alka quipped.

She shot her last scene today, the episode in which she is making a dramatic exit will air in this week.


Copyright © 2014 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment: