October 11, 2013

Aasiya kazi in Yeh Hai Aashiqui !!

Bandini fame Aasiya Kazi, who was last seen in 'Na Bole Tum...Na Maine Kuchh Kaha' will soon be seen in upcoming episode of Lost Boy Production's and BBC's Yeh Hai Aashiqui on Bindaas. Ashwini Koul, who was last seen in Splitsvilla has been roped in to play the lead opposite Aasiya.

Accoring to our sources, "Till now most of the featured love stories in the show had tragic ending, but the upcoming week will witness an interesting love story of a rich guy and a poor girl with a happy ending. Aasiya will seen playing poor girl, who want to become an architect. Her mom work as a cook in Ashwini's house. He gradually falls in love with Aasiya."

When contacted Aasiya confirmed the news, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't comment anything on my character and storyline as I am yet to start shooting for the show. It's a great show, so when Vikas Gupta offered me the role I just could not refuse."

-K Himaanshu Shukla...

No comments:

Post a Comment