May 17, 2013

Angad Hasija gets mysterious in 'Amrit Manthan'

Mumbai, May 17 (IANS) Television actor Angad Hasija, the latest entrant in "Amrit Manthan", says his character in the show will confuse the audience.

"This is a different character. He is a Punjabi boy from Amritsar. He is positive, but people will be confused about my character. He is a mysterious character and his many shades will be seen," Angad told IANS.

Reports say that Hasija got other offers, but he chose his mentor Rajan Shahi's "Amrit Manthan" that comes on Life Ok.

"I had two-three shows. But the most important thing was that the show is by Rajanji. Whatever I am today is because of him... I was free and I was like I have to do this," said Hasija, who worked in Shahi's "Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai".

Meanhile the actor is disappointed with "Savitri".

"I had a bad experience. But the channel is not to be blamed as it was all about storyline. I have good relations with Star and have worked with them before. I was hurt because this happened to me. The problem was because of the story as it changed suddenly," he said.

So, he wants to concentrate on "Amrit Manthan".

"I always wanted to do a Punjabi character. I have finally got it and I am fully concentrating on the show. I hope that people like it," he said.

Source: IANS


"To read more about Angad Hasija Click Here"



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment