March 21, 2013

I'll do Ekta's films without reading script: Sushant Rajput



Mumbai, March 21 (IANS) Actor Sushant Singh Rajput says he would be ready to do any of Ekta Kapoor's films even without reading the script, because he credits the TV and film producer greatly for his success.

Sushant began his acting career on the small screen with a role in Ekta's show "Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil".

"When I used to do theatre, then she (Ekta) was the first person who showed confidence in me and whatever I am today is because of her to a great extent," the 27-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of People magazine's cover featuring him.

"I think she is the only producer in the industry for whom I will do a film without even reading the script," added Sushant, who later became popular as the lead in Ekta's serial "Pavitra Rishta".

Sushant quit "Pavitra Rishta" October 2011 to pursue a filmmaking course abroad. He recently made a successful Bollywood debut this year with Ekta's cousin Abhishek Kapoor's "Kai Po Che".



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

    My web-site :: Rejuvenex info

    ReplyDelete