February 27, 2013

Toral Rasputra replaced Pratyusha Banerjee as Anandi of Balika Vadhu

Join us on FacebookTwitter 
Pratyusha Banerjee, shot to overnight fame as Anandi in the Colors show ‘Balika Vadhu’.  The show touched new heights after the replacement and is currently one of the best shows on television with immense fan following

Here is a bad news for Balika Vadhu’s loyal fans..their favourite Anandi is replaced..
According to our sources, “Pratyusha has quit Balika Vadhu because of personal problems. her mom has undergone surgery recently. Pratyusha want to spent ample time with her mom, which is not possible with Balika's shooting. Toral Rasputra better known as Isha of Zee TV's Chhoti Si Zindagi will be now playing Anandi.”

The channel's (COLORS) spokesperson confirms the news and says, "Pratyusha Banerjee who plays the role of Anandi in Balika Vadhu will be replaced with effect from March 4th 2013. The show is progressing towards the highpoint focusing on Shiv-Anandi's married life. Given the hectic shooting schedules the show demands at this stage, Pratyusha has been unable to commit the required time. Therefore, we have mutually agreed to part ways. We understand Pratyusha's perspective and wish her all the best for her future endeavors."

When contacted Pratyusha said, "It was an amazing journey, I have grown as an actor and a person. It's a mutual decision to quit the show and we parted on a positive note."

All our efforts to reach Toral were in vain.

-K Himaanshu Shukla



Copyright © 2013 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

4 comments:

  1. phele giaa ne quit kiya sns phir barun ne quit kiya ipk ab pratyusha quit kar rhi ha
    don't know why actors n actress quitting the serial

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Yes, my journey has ended in Balika. It’s been an emotional journey wherein I have grown as an actor and a person,” shared Pratyusha with a teary voice.

    Media has reported that Toral Rasputra has been signed as the replacement.

    So can the show maintain popularity with the most popular face bidding adieu?

    “You tell me what do you think about it? Of course, it will be difficult to maintain the same effect after I am gone. Whoever new comes in has to work really hard. But then the situation was identical with Avika stepping out and me coming in, in the past. Balika has some amazing writers and I am sure the show will do really well in the future as well.”

    Fair enough…

    Talking about the reason on quitting, Pratyusha stated, “My mom has been unwell and even undergone an operation recently. So I have to take care of her. Furthermore, I was not being able to devote ample time and telecast issues were cropping up. Hence we decided amicably that it would be better for everyone if I moved on.”

    We wrote about Pratyusha being offered a Mahesh Bhatt movie? What about it? “That is past now and I obviously cannot be a part of it now. I will be on a break for a month or two and later will look for projects. Films may be in a year’s time.”

    To conclude, these are her final words for her fans, “I want to thank everyone who has supported me all this while. I love you all. I also want to thank Colors, my production house and each and every cast and crew member of Balika Vadhu.”

    ReplyDelete