October 08, 2012

I've never watched 'Bigg Boss': Sapna Bhavnani


Mumbai, Oct 8 (IANS) Celebrity hair dresser Sapna Bhavnani, whose clientele includes cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni and John Abraham, has entered the "Bigg Boss 6" house, but says she is not a TV person and has never watched the reality show.

"I have no idea who is in the house and I never asked who all are in the house. I love surprises and I want to be surprised. I am a person who does not watch TV neither do I read newspapers," Sapna told IANS before entering the house Sunday.

"I have never watched a single episode of 'Bigg Boss' so far. So this is quite new to me and I am excited about it, as I have no clue about the rules of the house. I thought I will never get a platform as big as this," said the hairstylist who loves to meet strangers.

Yes, she is nervous but at the same time excited too.

"I love strangers, I love to meet them and interact with them on a personal level," she said.

Thanks to the ugly fights and bad language, the last season of "Bigg Boss" was shifted from the prime time slot to late night slot.

The sixth edition that went on air Sunday, has 14 celebs and a common man, and is being beamed on Colors from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays.

But Sapna says arguments and storms are expected in this kind of set up.

"When you put so many people together, controversies are bound to happen... this season a lot of things have changed and will be for youth and family audience," she said.

Last time Sapna had turned down the offer.

"Last time when the 'Bigg Boss' team approached me, I turned down their offer as I felt I was too cool for the Indian audience. Later I realised this was my misconception. Now I realise that I just have to be myself and enjoy," she said.




"To read more about Bigg Boss 6  Click Here"





Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment