September 17, 2012

Nupur Mehta spills cold water on Salman Khan!

Bigg Boss 6 on Colors may not turn out as clean as we are made to believe! Cricket scandal sensation Nupur Mehta, who has confirmed her participation on the show to Mid-Day as well as Daily Bhaskar, is already threatening to ruin the so-called ‘family makeover’ of the show, enthusiastically announced by Salman Khan and its makers Endemol.

“Yes, it is true that I’m joining the show. But the makers are such misers,” Nupur has been quoted in an article in Daily Bhaskar.

While the Bigg Boss team is gung-ho about the new format, Nupur has blasted them! “I’ll rip apart all their formats! I will show skin and won’t draw back in fear in using the language, which they might not appreciate. Do you think I will do what those misers will make me do? Nobody can stop me from doing what I want to do! Since I know Salman, I’m sure the experience will be memorable,” she said in the article.

Moreover, questions are being raised about how ethical it is for a participant to announce her entry on the reality show to the media, twenty days before it begins on October 7! After all, this would easily enable other participants to contact Nupur and plot and plan things in advance for the show. If this can happen, where’s the ‘reality’ of it all!


"To read more about Bigg Boss 6  Click Here"





Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment