September 26, 2012

I never ever abused Chahatt and her parents: Kanan Malhotra


Handsome lad Kanan Malhotra who was seen in ‘Preeto’ and ‘Chand Chupa Badal Mein’ is currently playing Daljeet in ‘Rab Se Sohna Isshq’. Scrutiny entered into a candid chat with this handsome man while he was shooting in London.  Excerpts…

What kind of response are you getting for your role of Daljeet?
I have been getting good response so far. I was surprised when I met a few Indian fans here in London. They said they love Daljeet’s innocence and the way he talks.

What is it that interested you to take up Rab Se Sohna Isshq?
Story line is amazing and my character is challenging. Daljeet is exactly the opposite of Kanan, he is introvert where as I’m an outgoing guy.  The best part of the show is that we got the opportunity to shoot in London.  If I am not wrong, Rab Se Sohna Isshq is the first Indian show shot in an international locale like London for the longest time. Sadly we will be soon flying back to India within a day or two.

Despite of this, the show is not getting decent TRPs.
8 pm slot is very crucial timeslot; we have to compete against Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Balika Vadhu and Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. I think that’s the reason behind lacking TRP’s.

How is your rapport with Ekta Kaul?
She is very sweet and hardworking girl, we gel finely on the sets.

There's so much written about your personal life. Do you think media should interfere in celebrity's life?
Not really...I think its media’s job to interfere.  Gossips are a part and parcel of showbiz.

What went wrong between you and Chahatt Khanna?
Sometimes relationships don't turn out the way we plan. Things weren't going well so we mutually decided to part our ways.

As per the rumours you were abusive towards Chahatt and her parents. Is it true?
I was surprised to see the news after our breakup.  I never ever abused Chahatt and her parents, I always respect her.  I belong to a decent family where we value our elders. Meri bhi maa aur behan hai, how can I abuse Chahatt’s parents? That news states that she has been facing provoking situations since the last 1 year. Agar aisa hota toh woh mujhse milne London kyun aati?

-K Himaanshu Shukla...



Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

4 comments:

  1. pls take his joint interview with ekta

    @kanan:::::: u look so cute <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scrutiny for the awesome interview

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kana u look damn cute :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kanan u really look very cute n u r doing complete justice with ur character as daljeet.....

    ReplyDelete