May 24, 2012

Akanksha Juneja to enter in Saubhagyavati Bhava


Akanksha Juneja, who has appeared in serials like 'Hamari Beti Raj Karegi', 'Do Saheliyan' and 'Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai', will enter in Life Ok’s popular show ‘Saubhagyavati Bhava’.

Confirming the news Akanksha said, “Yes I am doing Saubhagyavati Bhava and I am really really happy to participate in the show. I have already started shooting. I am playing Jasmine, who is Raghav’s(Harshad Chopda) sister.  I have been getting into the skin of the different variations in the character. I hope that the audience will like it.

-K Himaanshu Shukla




Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

3 comments:

  1. wow dats cool....ek neya mod par ageya hai.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohoo tnx nice to see new char and twists and turns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slowly they are revealing Raghav family members.

    Lengthy chasing track. :(
    Hope to see some more story behind Raghav.

    Thanks for the info Himaanshu.

    ReplyDelete