January 10, 2012

Sonu Sood denies being part of 'Dabangg 2'


Actor Sonu Sood, who played Chedi Singh in “Dabangg”, has denied reports that he will feature in “Dabangg 2″.

So far it’s not true. These are just rumours that I am doing it, but I am not doing it so far. But I am sure that will do a great film and I am really looking forward to it,” the 38-year-old actor said here at an event.

Meanwhile, Sonu is ecstatic at turning producer with his home production “Lucky Unlucky”, featuring Mallika Sherawat.

I just announced my home production. I always wanted to make a film under my banner. It started in 2011 and I hope that it develops into a good film and we are able to release it,” said Sonu who did only one Hindi film - “Bbuddah… Hoga Tera Baap” - in 2011.

After Bollywood megastar star Amitabh Bachchan, he will share screen space with Tamil superstar Rajinikanth in “Rana”, which is being made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.

Source: IANS

Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2012 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu


1 comment:

  1. this is a way of creating hype for the movie.. all producers do this to ensure that their movie has the best possible openings.I loved Dabangg for its screenplay and action. Dabangg2 carries lot of weight n pressure and it is directed by Sallu's brother and not Abhinav Kashyap. So I have my doubts on the movie but all this hype will ensure the moolah

    ReplyDelete