September 06, 2011

Additi Gupta on Dark Circles Hatao Abhiyaan

The news of Additi Gupta doing new show for Chota Ganpati Creations has been doing the rounds for quite some time now. Khel Khel Mein is romantic comedy and as per the rumours it is supposed to go on air in mid September, Amit Tandon & Additi Gupta are playing the leads. I called her up to find out more details, the chubby actress was surprised to hear this news.

It’s news for me, please tell me the exact air date? I agree I was shortlisted for the show. I even shot a pilot for it. It was a very interesting project. Frankly speaking I don't have any idea when the show will go on air? Or when they are going to start shoot? I haven't got any confirmation or intimation from the production, will surely keep my well wishers & fans updated about the happenings."

From the last few days she was busy in packing, she has recently shifted to Suburbs in Mumbai. “I am bit tired and now I'm enjoying  this me time. Due to hectic shooting schedules and then shifting, I began getting dark circles under my eyes. So these days I am on ‘Dark Circles Hatao Abhiyaan(laughs)’.

I know my fans are eagerly waiting for me to come back, Love you all guys, it is because of you that I am still going great.

Guys do comment if you want to know home remedies from Additi, to get rid of dark circles?

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

Articles related to Additi Gupta:
Join us on Facebook

Copyright © 2011 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu

17 comments:

  1. pls additi tell us remidy of dark circels

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks KHS for the news
    we love u ag

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww love her coz of her honesty!!rarely stars from the industry admit having dark circles..i love her for saying that..i have them too.. yes additi we're missing you alot.plz come back soon..miss ya loads..

    thanx for the article..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u so much for the article.love u additi..u r too sweet.may God bless u always..nad yeah comeback soon.we r eagerly waiting for u dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. love u additi plz we do not wnt to see u in dark circles on your eyes....... plz be hppy n stry safe .. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww...luv u additi....
    u rock.....can't wait to see u back....

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooooooooooooooooooove her so much
    thanks for her article

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks alot for her article love her alot... God bless her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eagerly waiting for ur show dear.. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks sooo much for the article...awwww i just luv her...she is soo honest

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww luv u soooo much additi....u r d best.....n most gorgeous girl ever......missing u sooo much...plz come bak soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. thnx a lot for ag's article. additi, u r the best . luv u...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love You Sooooooooooooo Much Additi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you Additi, Stay blessed and come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg omg thanksssssssssssssss.........really cant wait for the show.....love ya additi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the article.

    I do hope we get some confirmation from the production house and channel about the show soon. Wishing all the best to Additi and the cast.

    And what are some remedies for dark circles? I heard about using cucumber slices...lol.

    ReplyDelete