December 30, 2010

New Year Resolutions of popular Telly Stars!..


We bid adieu to the year 2010 and welcome the year 2010, Some of us set new resolutions. A New Year's resolution is a pledge to a personal goal that an we makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, over and over again a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. I don’t make resolutions anymore since every resolution I had made ended up reverting me to do opposite.

I grill the popular Telly Stars on their Resolutions for the New Year. 

Panchi Bora
I have three resolutions : First, I will enjoy life more, I always keep myself busy with work and sometimes over look the small joys around me so this year I want to enjoy life as it comes. I want to enjoy each and every moment. Second,  will be learning something new, I want to learn driving, swimming and other things that I always don’t get time to learn. So this year want to do that. Third, is to help others more,  love to do that but last year just went so fast so got little chance. This year want to take out time and do that more.

 Ashita Dhawan Gulabani
 My new year resolution would be to showcase a complete different side of me(smiles) I will lose weight in the 1st place, so that I can look like my age on TV, and for a change get offers on the glamorous side and remove the bhabhi tag from me,  wooffffff: quite a task na? 

Rohit Verma
 
 I will not tolerate any nonsense form anyone.

 Karan Sharma
I will give my best in work and in relationships to make it more strong and wishing everyone a very happy new year.

 Prabhleen Sandhu
Well no resolutions are made by me on new year. I just do what I want to without any resolutions.

 Nupur Alankaar
I pledge to save every single drop of water for sake of the World..I will try my level best to b a better human.

Hina Khan
 
My new year resolution is to make 2011 the most memorable year of my life by putting hard work towards my work, and to take life in new direction by spreading love among people pyar baatte chaloo and stay away from junk food and all the MC Donald’s and KFC’s  in town. I will try my best from this new to eat healthy.

Kanica Maheshwari
 
My resolution will be faults become thin when love is thick.  So want to make my all relationships thick.  It’s beautiful to grow old like this.

Archana Taide
 
I’m catholic and going for Sunday mass is mandatory, so my new year resolution for 2011 is that no matter what how much am I busy I will go for Sunday mass. Second resolution will concentrate more on my work and will put in more effort to prove my talent.

Gautam Rode
 
I applied for a certification from a college in America for Sports Medicine to complete my fitness course this year and I am taking the exams in March. I want to start my own business this year.

Aaradhna Uppal
 
I don’t really make New year resolutions. I believe if you have to make one, make one TODAY. Don’t need a new YEAR to do so ;-).

Smita Singh
I usually don’t make resolutions because if it gets break means I am cheating myself. But this year I will try lose my weight, oh it’s too much and high time now.

A glad new year to all my friends, to those who hated me, to those who were worried about me, to those who left me and to those who entered my life never left..

Stay Blessed!..
-K Himaanshu Shukla..
Copyright © 2010 - ScrutinyByKHimaanshu  




15 comments:

  1. i love punpunwali <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post dude, wish u all a joyful new year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love u hinu di happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panchi Bora looks so cute, god bless her. Love you Smita Singh, I religiously follow bhagyavidhata .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate U Himaanshu :((
    U know why...
    Where am I
    ????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. my poonpoonwali looks cute anyways... u dont need to bother girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hina di ur soo sweet.............

    ReplyDelete
  8. Panchi is soooooooo sweet she is d cutest n d most sweetest luvvvv her <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why Alok Nath Ji's new year resolution is not thr?????

    --Aangasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. shukla tujhe kaha tha na alok sir ka bhi resolution daalna, kamine tune unka interview bhi nahi liya ab tak tu jaa bhaad me

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet sir sa'ab love, aap alok nath ji aur tina didi ka resoultion likhna bhool gaye....kyun?????

    Richa sharma

    ReplyDelete
  12. New Year’s Resolutions for our beloved Television characters

    Indian television shows and their characters have become part of our daily lives. Starting from youngsters to housewives, the ‘Idiot Box’ has something to offer everyone. So, now when we are ready to welcome the New Year 2011 with so many resolutions in mind, how can we forget our popular television characters? Here, we have some suggestions for these characters for taking New Year resolutions if they are finding it tough to decide.

    1. Krishna aka Arhaan Behl

    Our poor Krishna is probably the most pampered guy in his rich family with an educated wife. He should take resolution of taking some lessons from Pratigya so that he can come out of the illiterate tag and impress his wife. This will also bring him closer to his wife Pratigya and he can understand the world better.

    Ragini Khanna

    Ragini Khanna

    2. Suhana aka Ragini Khanna

    She is the most pampered daughter in Star Plus and does not even understand what she wants in life. This year, Suhana should at least take the resolution of choosing between coffee and juice in her breakfast. Her maid could hardly impress her with the coffee so she better settles with the juice. Well, she can also take the resolution to understand her feeling for Ishaan, her caring and loving hubby.

    3. Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi aka Ronit Roy

    The followers of ‘Bandini’ must know that if we go by the calculations then Dharamraj has almost become around eighty but he hardly has any grey hair and keeping fit like a 20 something man. He should at least avoid coloring the hairs now as he has grown up grand daughter and grand sons. Well, he should not worry about his young wife Santu because she will still remain committed to him.

    4. Laali aka Ratan Rajput

    Our beloved village lass Laali has entered the ‘Thakur’ family years back but she is still seen wearing those common clothes and it seems she is not taking care of her health properly. Laali should take the resolution of concentrating on some healthy diet because she is a member of thakur family and is going for ‘Swayamvar’ very soon! After all health is wealth.

    5. Akshara aka Hina Khan

    Akshara has probably filled all buckets of the Sighania family with her tears this year. With each silly thing, her eyes were filled up with tears and she also became able to hide them from other family members. So, this year, Askhara must take the resolution of not crying any more and become a brave woman of today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 6. Chedilal Chaturvedi aka Darshan Jariwala

    He has been a very tough father with his five sons but now he should show some sympathy to his daughter-in-law Toasty. Chedilal should take resolution to buy her a washing machine at least as the poor girl was seen washing the dirty clothes of the seven men in the house. A washing machine for her would at least minimize her work a little bit.

    7. Maan aka Gurmeet Choudhary

    Maan should take resolution to try out some new ways to romance his lady love Geet because he always tries to get hold of her hands while at the dining table. He should look for new ways to show his love rather than staring at each other in each and every episode.

    8. Apoorva aka Sumeet Raghavan

    Apoorva has been lying to his wife Aarti and her uncle Dhirubhai Jhaveri since he got married. In this New Year, he should take the resolution of revealing the truth to them and tell about his fake family. He has misguided them since his marriage and now when he is going to celebrate Aarti’s birthday, he should tell her the truth.

    9. Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee

    Anandi should take the resolution of completing her education or she end up losing her husband Jagya, who is now a medical student in Mumbai. If she does not come out of her kitchen concerns she will not be able to keep up with Jagya. He may fall for another educated girl like Gauri. It’s high time she gets herself equipped with education and becomes up to date.

    Sushant Singh Rajput

    Sushant Singh Rajput

    10. Manav aka Sushant Singh Rajput

    We understand that Indian television industry does not give enough scope to the male members to speak out but Manav should take resolution to speak against his ‘Aai’ whenever she is wrong. This year, he has dared to elope with Archana going against his abusive mother ‘Savita’ but this year he needs to give his wife’s right to stay in his house.

    We hope our favorite television characters are listening to these resolutions and will try to give a thought on this!

    ReplyDelete