January 10, 2010

She says I am the one, But the kid is not my son...

She says I am the one, But the kid is not my son’, that was the status message of one of college batch mate on Gtalk a week ago. Well ‘She says I am the one, But the kid is not my son’ is written by one of my favorite singer Michael Jackson.

The status message of my college batch mate reminded me a funny incident...

A couple of years ago one of my friend Joe went to Cusco in Peru for the first time, for some official work. Cusco is a town where many hitchhiker/ travels stay for a little bit longer the at other places, just to catch a breath, but most of all to party and there are many cafe’s and bars, Joe told me.

He had a horrible experience in Cusco. He worked for long hours, and most of the time till 10 or 11pm. he hated going home (…sometimes he stayed in the office), and needed to chill after a day at work.

He said almost every night he went to a bar, owned by a Russian man, and Joe would sometimes even fall asleep in one of the corners. All the staff knew him, and local girls(….most of the bar girls) who worked there were all over him…that may sound egotistical, but it’s true.  

Joe clarified it ‘most of Peru girls try to sleep with tourist to get pregnant so they would be able to escape the poor situation they are in(sounds weird). So it was not just me, every guy could fall victim to this girls. They literally threw themselves at me on the street, in the bar or in the office. Especially this one girl from Africa. She would always beg me to let her be my girlfriend. Everyone in my office knew she had it in for me.’

Joe said he wasn’t at all interested in that girl, but he was interested in her roomie Cyndey who was always with her. Cyndey actually became his girlfriend for a couple of month or so before he left Peru.

One of his friend in Cusco, who was a local Peruvian guy, told him the news that Cyndey was pregnant. The most shocking part is that, she was pregnant by Joe. Joe said she claims that I am the one.

Everyone believed her, even Joe’s Peruvian friend. Joe said he had never ever touched or even kissed the girl. But it was just assumed that he slept with her since everyone knew she was after him. For Peruvians that was pretty much a reason to assume that he did have sex with her, because any Peruvian guy would have done so. But the kid is not my son , Joe said.

Shortly after the girl told one of Joes’ colleague the truth, that she got pregnant by a tourist passing through. Because she had no way of getting in touch with that tourist, she decided to go after Joe, since he was in the town for a long time. Not long after, that girl had an abortion.

I am so happy that Joe did not gave in to her advances. He don’t just jump into bed with the first person who offers them to him. If he had, he might have had a 5-6 year old kid right now.

Just remember to always think twice. Do think twice!!!...

Cheers,
-K Himaanshu Shukla...

6 comments:

  1. She told me her name was Billie Jean
    As she caused a scene
    Then every head turned with eyes
    That dreamed of being the one
    Who will dance on the floor, in the round

    People always told me,
    ‘Be careful of what you do
    And don’t go around
    Breaking young girls’ hearts’
    And mother always told me,
    ‘Be careful of who you love
    And be careful what you do
    ‘Cause the lie becomes the truth’

    The Billie Jean is not my lover
    She’s just a girl who claims that
    I am the one
    But the kid is not my son
    She says I am the one
    But the kid is not my son

    For forty days and forty nights
    Law was on her side
    But who can stand
    When she’s in demand
    Her schemes and plans
    ‘Cause we danced on the floor, in the round
    So take my strong advice
    Just remember to always think twice
    Do think twice

    She told my baby
    We danced till three
    And she looked at me
    Then showed a photo
    My baby cried
    His eyes were like mine
    Can we dance on the floor, in the round

    People always told me,
    ‘Be careful of what you do
    And don’t go around
    Breaking young girls’ hearts’

    But you came and stood right by me
    Just a smell of sweet perfume
    This happened much too soon
    She called me to her room

    The Billie Jean is not my lover
    She’s just a girl who claims that
    I am the one
    But the kid is not my son
    She says I am the one
    But the kid is not my son

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyrics for u baby ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Where is ur friend JOE right now ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. u should post it everywhere it can be helpful to many ppl who just do anything without thinking and later cry...this can be a lesson to many

    ReplyDelete